Gluten Free Chocolate Sunflower Peeps Cake

My gluten free Easter cake, inspired by the cake I saw on Frugal Girls: the Easy Peasy Sunflower Cake. I also pinned it on Pinterest. So..... here it is.....



I got a container of Betty Crocker's Rich & Creamy frosting, in Milk Chocolate, two boxes of yellow Peeps, and a box of Betty Crocker's GF Mix in Devil's Food. 






I baked the cake per the instructions in a Pyrex mixing bowl to get a rounded edge on the cake. I unmolded it, and allowed it to cool. I cut the cake so it would sit flat.




Then, I iced it....... and surrounded it with Peeps.


Then, I dusted it with all the loose sugar that fell off the Peeps.



Ta dah!!!!! All done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color