Playin' with GEL Polish: Sephora/OPI and ProGel


I purchased some gel polishes yesterday, and did a quickie mani during my lunchbreak today. Here's what I used:






 








Sephora by OPI Gelshine: Bare to be Different and
ProGel by Super Nail: Trophy Cup.
I bought the Gelshine from the Sephora in Deptford Mall, NJ and I bought the ProGel at the Ulta in Mays Landing, NJ.





After doing all the prep (shaping, buffing, applying the primer and applying the base coat, I cured it with the Sensational LED light I had used on a different mani. Then, I applied the "Bare to be Different" Gelshine. It's a very sheer, natural, bare color. It would be great for a French Mani.











Then, I added the "Trophy Cup" glitter/ clear top coat and cured it.












Then, back to the clear top coat, cure, and alcohol pads. Done in approximately 15 minutes!























There.... in full sun, nice and sparkly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color