Quickie DIY: Trash to Treasure: Bracelet Holder

I've been wanting a bracelet holder for impromptu jewelry sales. Since I'm "Saint Salvage", I had to do something that fits....
So, instead of recycling a paper towel roll, a plastic tea bottle and reusing bubble wrap....
 
 
I cut the top off the bottle, cut down the roll lengthwise, and rolled the bubble wrap as tightly as possible.

 
I put the roll of bubble wrap inside the cardboard tube and taped it.

 
I cut the sides down on the bottle.


 
Then, I filled the bottle with some large gravel chunks to keep it from tipping.

 
I taped the roll-filled tube and the bottle.

 
Lastly, I covered it with standard duct tape.

 
It took about 15 minutes to do, and no extra costs for me. It's not the prettiest bracelet holder, but it'll work great for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color