Upcycled Broken Vintage Brooch and Broken Freeshwater Pearl Bracelet

I wish I took more photos of my making this. This upcycle consists of a broken vintage silvertone chrysanthemum pin, a broken multistrand necklace and some extra freshwater pearls from broken necklaces.
 
I reassembled the broken multistrand bracelet into a double strand necklace. Then, I attached the small light green freshwater pearls as charms.
 
 
Then, I found some larger loose light green freshwater pearls and epoxied them to the front of the broken pin. I applied a little bit of glitter nailpolish to some of the petals.  

 
Lastly, I wire attached the chrysanthemum pin to the chain. It took about an hour.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color