Copper Wire Wrapped Beach Glass Necklace

I have been trolling through the different Michaels store, because they've been having lots of clearance specials. I found a big box of beach glass:
 
 
 
I also found these five copper tear drop shaped copper cages that were wrapped with copper wire: 


I decided to fill the wire-wrapped drops with the beach glass. I got my trusty pliers, and moved the wire aside to insert the tiny pieces of the glass.

 
Here's a close up in outdoor light. The colors look really cool in the light.
 
 
Another close-up:

 
I attached the chain of the sea glass cages to a broken necklace with the black beads and the brass elongated pumpkin beads.

 
From the front. What do you think?
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT