Kenley Collins is partnering with Unique Vintage

I am a HUGE fan of Project Runway.... most of us who are into fashion love PR, and we all have our favorite designers. One of my favorites is Kenley Collins. I loved her attitude, and spirit.  She made Season 5 (on Bravo TV) extra fun. Of course, she was on Project Runway All Stars Season 1 lots of fun.

I checked out Kenley's website, and I found a lot of vintage inspired frocks. Not really my thing, but definitely something I could imagine from Kenley. My favorite item is this:

Besame Lipstick and Scarf set. It's $45; not too bad.

                             
 
So.... I found out through Racked.com that Kenley will be collaborating with Unique Vintage to make a Blue Floral Crop Top and Circle Skirt set. It's $138.00. It's very retro... something along the style of Bettie Page or Dita Von Teese
 
 


I like the print, and I like the cut of the skirt, but I don't like the length of the top. It's clearly meant for someone who hasn't had any kids.... Oh, well.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT