Monster Energy Can Upcycled to be a Pin or Brooch

I really liked the colors of this "Monster Energy" can. So, I was inspired to make a pin.
 
 
I have this really fun flower die from Sizzix.

 
It cuts out four different layers separately:

 
Here they are, all cut out, using the flower die with my Vintaj Big Kick.

 
I have a color-coordinating bead and a pinback.

 
I stacked them and then used my pliers to keep them lined up.

 
I used my Beadsmith hole punching pliers.

 
I then threaded stringing wire through the layers and the bead. Then, I glued the pin of the back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT