After the Fire: June 20 Progress Photos

After the Fire: June 20 Progress Photos

I bought a black enamel coated cast iron kitchen sink from Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County's ReStore to replace my original stainless sink. That sucker was heavy!!!!! I can't wait to see it installed by the crew from Mammoth Restoration


Here's the other side of my kitchen, with the gas line waiting for the stove I bought today (it will come in on 6/21). The box in the corner is the fan light I bought from Home Depot


Here all are the cabinets, delivered today, and ready to be installed by the Mammoth Restoration crew.


More cabinets!


New smoke detectors, waiting to be installed.


Here's the railing going upstairs, all repainted and sturdy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color