Gel Manicure with China Glaze Nail Polish Appliques in Ferr-ocious and Sensationail Topcoat

This week's manicure is a "gelly sandwich". I started with using China Glaze's Real Nail Polish Appliques, in "Ferr-ocious". I bought the set of 16 from the local Five Below for $3.



The directions are straightforward. Prepare the nails by pushing back the cuticles, filing and shaping, then buffing, and using alcohol to remove any oils.


So, here goes. I pulled off the plastic, and applied the proper size for each nail.


Then, I trimmed off the tips.


Followed by cutting off the cuticle end.


Now, the Sensationail primer and Gel Base & top coat goes on top. 


After curing, I wipe my nails with alcohol and wash and dry.






Here's the close-up. Not bad. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT