Nail Art: Color Blocked Coral and Magenta Red Carpet Gel Manicure

I decided to try DIY-ing a free-hand color blocking gel manicure. Here's what I chose:






 The coral color (left) is "Ooh la Liscious" and the magenta color (right) is "Paparazzied".



I applied the "Ooh la Liscious" on the base of each nail, and cured them. Then, I applied the "Paparazzied" on the tips, and cured them. 


Lastly, for the artsy part: "And  the Winner Is" and a dotting tool. I used the dotting end to draw a line in between the two colors, to "pop" the contrast.  


After curing the art work, and clear coat, then more curing, the final product:


Fun, funky, and warm weather appropriate! It took about 10 - 15 minutes to do this, and should last about 2 weeks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT