Black Cherry Gel Manicure with Gelish, Red Carpet Manicure and Sensationail

A "Black Cherry" Gel Manicure was what I wanted last night. So this was what I used:




The base coat and top coat is: Gel Base and Top Coat by Sensationail. It came with my Starter Kit.



The color coat is Inner Vixen, by Gelish (available at Amazon.com)

Then, a glitter coat of An Evening to Remember by Red Carpet Manicure


Of course, these are all LED curable gel polishes that I use with my 
Sensationail Pro 3060 LED Lamp, that came with my Starter Kit.




Here's one coat of "Inner Vixen".


One glitter coat of An Evening to Remember. Nice combination!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color