Review: Fuse Gelnamel by Sensationail: Lightning Jolt

 I went to my local CVS, with a coupon for saving $5, if the customer spends $15 on beauty on nail products. I'm a sucker for gel polish, and I found "Fuse Gelnamel" by Sensationail. I've tried their gel polish before, and I've enjoyed them. So, my curiosity was aroused, and I bought two "Gelnamel" colors.







Lightning Jolt                                                             Gone Fission

I used the gelnamel with a thin gel primer coat, a thin gel base coat, two THIN coats of the Lightning Jolt, and followed with a thin coat of gel top coat. I used it all with the original LED light.

Here's what it looks like in "indoor" light. 

By judging the color of the bottle, I was expecting an opaque hot pink color, with glitter. But, it's a transparent pink with lots of glitter.





This is what it looks like in daylight.... very pretty, girly and sparkly. I really like it!



If you want to check them out, here's a link to Fuse by Sensationail on Youtube:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color