Quickie DIY: Create Lint-Free Gel Nail Polish Remover Wipes

I wanted to give myself a new gel polish manicure today, and I opened up my gel polish kit, and oops.... out of those lint-free wipes that are used with the gel cleanser (which is isopropyl alcohol). So, I looked around, and I found a 80 count package of "baby wipes", that I got at the local dollar store.


After removing 2 wipes, I dried them with a blow dryer.


I folded each one into thirds, and cut them along the fold lines.


I folded those sections into thirds again, and cut them again.


So, I have a total of 18 squares.... ready to be used!


Here they are, in a mini zip-top bag. They are safe for more gel manicures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mend and Make Do: Repairing Small Moth Holes in a Cashmere Sweater

How to Dye a Leather Purse with Spray Paint Color

Trip to Philadelphia, PA to Theatre of Living Arts to see RATT